Time: 10 to 11.30 am CET
Home renovation one-stop shops (OSS) have been recognized by the EU commission as an important
catalyst for renovating Europe’s building stock by 2030. As such, within this webinar, we hope to help
those looking to set up an OSS or to advance their current renovation offers by discussing the
particularities related to financing of one-stop-shop services. OSS and home renovation experts will
share their successful business models that are responsible for generating the funds required to run
internal operations, as well as the financing offers for citizens looking to sustainably renovate their
Questions to be answered include:
● What does each business model canvas look like?
● What is the greatest financial challenge faced by each OSS/program in terms of financing home
renovations? What has been the greatest barrier that has been overcome by the respective
● How income be sustained to run operations past EU-funding/crowdfunding?
● What are the lessons learned related to the financing models?
To learn the answers to these questions, register here!
Who should attend and why?
Cities, regions, public authorities, policymakers, and EU-funded projects interested in setting up
residential renovation programs or sustainable renovation practices within Europe are welcome to join.
Moderator: Alessandro Asmundo, Research and Policy Officer at Forum Finanza Sostenibile ( PadovaFIT Expanded Project Partner)
1) Alessandra Montanelli, Consultant at SINLOC sharing the experience of the PadovaFIT Expanded.
2) Eduard Puig, Co-founder of GNE Finance, sharing the experience of EuroPACE and Opengela.
3) Salma Lasri, Director of RenoWatt.
4) Sergio Pedolazzi, COO of ENER2CROWD, sharing their crowdfunding experience.
5 minute introduction to session by moderator
10 minutes presentation from each speaker
45 minute Q&A with audience