2nd EU capacity building
Date of event: 29th September 2022
Local Integrated Home Renovation Services (IHRS) for home energy renovation are a powerful solution to Europe’s housing renovation challenge. They make ambitious energy renovation simpler for homeowners and bring public authorities closer to the achievement of their climate objectives.
Popping up all around Europe for more than 10 years, their achievements prove they are useful. But their business models remain fragile because they depend to a large extent on the interest of homeowners and the support of public authorities.
“How to make local Integrated Home Renovation Services viable on a long-run?”
This is the key question we will strive to answer in our September collaborative workshop and capacity building event, by bringing together the majority of the existing one-stop-shops. With this exciting internal workshop, we wish to get to know each other, learn together and set up a community of practitioners that will support the development of existing and future one-stop-shops in Europe.
Workshop title: Local Integrated Home Renovation Services for home energy renovation: how to make them viable?
Venue: La Tricoterie, Rue Théodore Verhaegen 158, 1060 Bruxelles
Duration: 08:30 to 17 h
Audience: Internal (upon invitation only)
This event is organised by Energy Cities with the support of Energies Demain and GNE Finance in the framework of the European Horizon 2020 project ORFEE, and in cooperation with the following organisations and projects:
- Region Piemonte and Climate Alliance representing EUROPA project
- Wuppertal Institute representing ProRetro project
- Basque Region representing Opengela project
- Fundacio Europace representing GiDomus
- City of Padova representing Padovafit Expanded! project
- Huygen Ingenieurs & Adviseurs B.V, International Union of Property Owners (UIPI) and ICLEI representing Save the Homes project
- City of Vienna representing RenoBooster project
- Toulouse Métropole and Centre for Energy, Construction, Architecture, and the Environment (ZEBAU) representing I-Heros project